Thursday 9 July 2015

MUTTON BRIYANI RICE




Mutton Briyani Rice, cooked similar to Indian style and it was just amazing! Simply delicious! Try this out! everything goes in a pot like Dum briyani our homemade version.























Paceri Nenas or Pineapple curry cooked differently by adding ground dried shrimp and kerisek {coconut paste).  We always had Paceri Nenas with plain rice back in the old days. 






Mutton briyani often serve with several side dishes like dalca, pickled cucumber acar or pineapple and many more. Mutton Briyani served with Paceri Nenas and a dalca dish another amazing idea for home meals or gatherings.




















2 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered Dapur Kota Singa on YouTube. Your cooking videos are so inspiring! I can't wait to try your drool-worthy briyani. Thanks for sharing recipes and inspiring novice home cooks like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marni! Thank you for watching my videos, it's my pleasure to share my home cooking activities much to inspire everyone as well as myself 😊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...